If you have moved your ADAs to the Daedalus Shelley mainnet wallet; You can start the delegation process with the following steps:
1 . Click on the network icon on the left side of your Daedalus wallet. You will reach the delegation center screens with this icon.;
2. You will see the wallets you have in the delegation center. List the staking pools by clicking on the "Stake pools" tab and enter "AMST" in the search field.
3. When you left click on the AMST pool; You will reach the pool information. You can start the delegation process with the "Delegate to this pool" button.
4. Click on the "Continue" button.
5. After the opening of delegation screen, which consists of three steps, will open the screen asking which Shelley wallet you want to delegate to. Select your Shelley wallet with at least 10 ADA on this screen and click the "Continue" button.
6. In the second step, you will be asked to select a pool again. My Shelley (in the below screenshot) wallet is already delegating to the [AMST] pool but a similar screen will appear for you, but it will come with the [AMST] selected by you before and then Click on the "Continue" button.
7. In the third step, you will be asked to enter the fee you will pay for the delegation transaction and the password you set when creating your wallet for this payment transaction. After entering your password and clicking the "Confirm" button, your delegation process will be completed.
8. When the delegation process is completed, you will see the screen below. You can close it by clicking the "Close" button.